Useful email content. Examples.
Talk with a deliverability expert!
No need to flee, it’s totally free
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Are you struggling to know what type of content should be included in your emails? Everyone knows how important emails can be for making connections, but with so much competition online, it’s essential that every email counts.
That’s why having helpful and engaging content is more important than ever! In this blog post, we will discuss the different aspects of email content that will help increase engagement and create a memorable experience for the recipient.
From knowing which topics to include to crafting creative copy – I’ll show you the skills needed to write successful email campaigns. So read on if you’re ready make sure your emails are as useful and impactful as possible!
Email marketing can be an effective way to communicate with your subscribers and promote your brand. But what type of content should you include in your emails?
Here are some useful email content ideas that can engage your subscribers and increase their interest in your brand.
What to write to your subscribers? Examples.
1. Create a manual for your product or service, with step-by-step instructions on how to use it. For example, if you provide software, describe the registration or configuration process, and add screenshots to the email to help the user understand the process.
2. A checklist is a to-do list where subscribers can mark “done” when a task is completed. This type of email content can help subscribers stay organized and on track with their goals or tasks.
3. Share an overview of useful links on your topic. For example, if you have a blog or website that provides information on a particular subject, share links to other helpful resources on the same topic.
4. Create a selection of thematic videos from YouTube or recommend the best books on your subject. This type of email content can help your subscribers expand their knowledge and stay informed.
5. Share your blog articles in your emails. This can help increase traffic to your website and encourage subscribers to read more of your content.
6. Conduct an interview with an expert or a third-party specialist, and share information that your subscribers may not find anywhere else. This can help establish your brand as a credible and knowledgeable source of information.
7. Send entertaining content periodically. According to statistics, such content is gaining more responses than informative content. Prepare newsletters that will help your subscribers escape from the routine and reboot their brains.
8. Periodically come up with contests and sweepstakes. Prizes don’t have to be expensive, they can be memorable themed gifts or fun items that are hard to find in regular stores. This type of email content can help engage subscribers and keep them interested in your brand.
9. Create an FAQ – a collection of frequently asked questions and answers to them. Make mailing lists with answers to the most common questions. If people are interested in this, then the answer will be useful for your subscribers.
10. Share reports of your work periodically. Your achievements, and growth rates can help show subscribers how your brand is progressing and evolving.
11. Be sure to share your news. People love to be in the know, and keeping your subscribers updated on the latest news related to your brand can help establish a deeper connection with them.
12. Share the life of your company. Tell us about an interesting experience that happened to you or your employees. This can help humanize your brand and make it more relatable to subscribers.
13. If you receive awards and prizes, there is nothing wrong with showing them off to your audience. This will demonstrate the level of your skills, which will positively affect the reputation of the brand.
14. Tell us about how your company was created, and the history you went through. This type of email content can help create a sense of nostalgia and attachment to your brand among subscribers.
15. Share stories about your team and employees. This can help humanize your brand and create a deeper connection with subscribers.
16. Recommend your partners. If you are satisfied with the hosting provider, email service, or SMM agency – publish public praise. This can help establish your brand as trustworthy and reliable.
17. Link to a profitable promotion. If your partners are running a promotion, share the link (promo code, coupon). Users whom you help save will become more loyal to you.
18. Conduct polls to get feedback from your target audience. Use this tool if you want to know the opinion of the target audience regarding your products, services, website, etc. This can help you improve your brand and make it more appealing to your subscribers.
What is an email content generator and why do you need it?
An email content generator is a software tool or application that uses algorithms and artificial intelligence (AI) to automatically create email content, such as subject lines, email copy and calls to action.
The purpose of an email content generator is to help marketers save time and effort in creating email campaigns by automating the process of generating email content.
Instead of spending hours brainstorming ideas and writing copy, marketers can use an email content generator to quickly create compelling email content that resonates with their target audience.
These tools typically require users to input some information about their brand, target audience, and the purpose of the email campaign. Based on this input, the generator uses AI to create relevant email content that is personalized, engaging, and effective.
While email content generators can be useful in streamlining the email creation process, they should not be relied upon as a sole source of content. The best email campaigns are still those that are crafted with careful thought and consideration for the target audience, and using an email content generator should only be one aspect of a comprehensive email marketing strategy.
The best email content generators. Free and paid
There are many email content generators available, both free and paid. Here are some of the best email content generators:
HubSpot’s Blog Ideas Generator: This free tool helps generate ideas for blog posts, which can be used as the basis for email campaigns.
Sendinblue’s Email Subject Line Generator: This free tool generates subject lines for email campaigns based on keywords and phrases entered by the user.
Phrasee: This is a paid email content generator that uses AI to generate email subject lines and copy that are optimized for engagement and conversion.
TouchBasePro’s Email Content Generator: This is a free tool that generates email content based on the user’s preferences, including their industry, audience, and goals.
Boomerang’s Respondable: This paid tool uses AI to analyze email content and suggest changes to improve its effectiveness, including subject lines, tone, and word choice.
Zyro’s AI Writer: This is a paid tool that uses AI to generate email content, including subject lines and body copy, based on the user’s input.
Cogsworth’s Email Scheduling and Response Generation: This paid tool allows users to schedule and automate email responses, including follow-up messages, based on predefined triggers and templates.
Copysmith’s Email Subject Line Generator: This is a paid tool that uses AI to generate email subject lines that are optimized for engagement and conversion.
Persado’s Email Content Generator: This is a paid tool that uses AI to generate email content, including subject lines, copy, and calls to action, that are tailored to the user’s brand and target audience.
Overall, email content generators can be helpful tools for creating effective email campaigns. However, it’s important to use them in conjunction with a comprehensive email marketing strategy and to review and edit the generated content to ensure it aligns with your brand voice and goals.
Whether you’re sending out emails to inform, entertain, or engage your readers, content is key. You want it to be easily digestible yet entertaining and educational enough to keep your readers coming back for more.
Having an understanding of the different types of content available can help you craft creative emails that make a lasting impression on your readers. From videos and memes to surveys and quizzes, there are countless ways to generate engaging content that resonates with your readers.
As long as you have an understanding of what makes good email content, you’ll be able to create dazzling emails like a pro!