No need to flee, it's totally free
Corporate mail is an indispensable tool for any company and organization, regardless of the field of activity. It allows you to effectively organize correspondence with partners and clients, and internal document flow between structural divisions and individual employees. In addition, with the help of corporate mail, you can manage the flow of information, control correspondence, separate mail into categories, and perform many other tasks. Subject to the correct selection of the domain and name, corporate mail is a memorable company identifier.
• creates and maintains a positive image of the company;
• helps in lead generation;
• a good way to promote;
• ensures data security;
• provides maximum comfort and convenience of working in a team and with clients;
Corporate mail contains the name of the company in its name, providing a competitive advantage. Potential customers always pay attention to a catchy name that echoes the name of the company, unlike boxes on free mail servers.
Moreover, an organization that uses free email services:
1. looks undignified - any individual can register the same;
2. does not inspire trust among recipients, often letters end up in spam;
3. risks losing customers - a strange and incomprehensible name negatively affects the perception of a commercial offer. This will most likely not be answered.
For grocery companies, email prospecting is the main lead generation channel. If you do everything correctly and competently, creating a cold email campaign, then your corporate email can bring a lot of new leads and successful deals.
Any mailing or one-time sending of letters carries the name of the company indicated in the email address. Thus, the client or partner once again receives a reminder of the brand. Branded email is an important element in company promotion and business development.
Information protection is one of the main tasks that corporate mail solves. It is not only harder for attackers to hack, it is reliably protected from viruses. If configured correctly, it is almost impossible to fake an address, and fraudsters will not be able to use it to send spam on behalf of the company. The corporate email security policy protects emails from falling into spam.
Also, security is ensured by:
• corporate mail cannot be "stealed", only the owner has access rights;
• employees cannot assign their corporate mailbox to themselves after dismissal, taking all clients with them;
• full control over the correspondence of employees and information stored on e-mails.
Comfort in use
With the help of corporate mail, you can solve various problems with maximum comfort. Organization of business processes becomes a simple task. For example, services such as Google and Outlook provide the ability to use common team members: documents, spreadsheets, storage, calling tools, and more.
It is worth knowing that most modern spam filters are configured so that the user does not receive questionable messages sent from free mail servers.
In view of the above, we can argue the importance of corporate mail for business development. This is a versatile tool that solves various problems. In addition, corporate email provides higher limits for sending emails by default, which is important for the speed of your campaigns.