Deliverability and inboxing tips in 2023Register now
If so, then you're in luck! In this blog post, we’re going to provide an overview of the concept of white labeling and explain why Warmy is a great white label SAAS solution for your business.
White-labeling gives businesses the opportunity to acquire a technology solution without having to reinvent the wheel or build from scratch; with just a simple rebranding process that involves logo customization, businesses can take advantage of existing software functionality without compromising on quality.
If you're looking for white label digital products, you're in the right place. With Warmy's robust suite of features designed for maximum productivity, scalability and cost-effectiveness, it allows any organization to reap all its advantages with ease.
Read on further to find out more about why Warmy is perfect for your needs!
White label products are sold by retailers with their branding and logo but the products themselves are manufactured by a third party. White labeling occurs when the manufacturer of an item uses the branding requested by the purchaser, or marketer, instead of its own.
The name “white label” itself comes from the music industry when record companies in the United States began releasing vinyl records with a white (blank) label so that sellers could put their brand on them. In the future, this approach was adopted in IT and finance. For example, the largest banks in the US and Australia issue White Label cards for smaller banks, which can thus save on production.
Each company operating under the White Label scheme offers its partners its conditions. But most often, White Label implies the following benefits:
1. Quick launch of the cooperation program. A partner can provide a new type of service in a short time and, thereby, quickly increase competitiveness in the market.
2. The time for developing and testing a new product when using White Label is 2-5 times less than developing and testing your solution.
3. Reaching new target audiences. The seller of the solution can receive additional income from the clients of the client and, thereby, enter new markets. The buyer can expand the functionality of the product and attract users to whom these features are important.
4. Possibility of integration. Often, off-the-shelf services can be easily adapted and implemented into a partner's existing platforms. For example, in billing or service delivery systems.
5. Ready infrastructure. The party purchasing the finished product does not need to "pour" the budget into the initial stages of release and support, to pay for the work of additional specialists. The cost of self-development, as a rule, exceeds the purchase price of a ready-made solution by 2-7 times, depending on the region.
6. Additional support. Very often, partners are offered the support of qualified specialists from the manufacturer. In case of difficult situations, such an additional line will help to answer faster.
7. Reducing the outflow of the client base. Customer loyalty will increase if the service provider offers more of these same services, and the customer does not need to look for other providers.
8. Branding. The service purchased by the partner can be designed in his corporate style and can be installed on his domain names.
9. Flexible price. Typically, companies implementing white-label solutions offer flexible pricing and discounts. It depends on the volume of sales. The partner forms the final retail price independently for customers, and it is always negotiable.
10. Possibility of post-payment. A partner can provide services and accept client payments, and then pay monthly for the service upon use and concerning the number of sales.
Grow your business with ease - no need to bother about the hassles of recruitment and extra expense in setting up. Get a complete deliverability team working right away under your own brand, via Warmy's white-label solution! An extensive range of services for customers is only an advantage too.
1. Create an unforgettable experience for your customers with a fully branded journey. Make every moment authentic and unique!
2. We provide an effortless transition to your new brand identity. Our dedicated team will get you up and running with the full setup within 2 days, taking care of everything from hosting all the way through maintenance.
3. Maximize your earnings! By reselling an essential email deliverability tool, you can establish the pricing and margins that are most profitable for you. Take this opportunity to capitalize on a service with booming demand now.
Start running a profitable SaaS business within 48 hours.
Allows you to expand your offerings. Standing out from the competitors, provide your customers with lots of high-quality solutions.
Get it now - Warmy white label SaaS program