Deliverability and inboxing tips in 2023Register now
As you can see, email marketing is a great way of communicating with potential customers and keeping them engaged with your brand.
If you’re new to email marketing, hopefully this article has helped provide you with the tools you need to get started. Take the time to craft attractive emails that will wow your readers, set up automated workflows that drive engagement, and use analytics data to understand how well your emails are performing. Email marketing is simple and cost-effective once it’s up and running, so don’t put it off any longer - develop a strategy today!
With its ability to reach prospects quickly and effectively, there’s no good reason why email marketing shouldn’t form an essential part of your digital promotion activities. Now that you know the basics on how to start email marketing from scratch, begin creating engaging content right away and watch your user audience increase in no time!
What is it for? The main task is to convert leads into customers, this will increase sales, and increase brand confidence and customer loyalty.
Where is email marketing used? It is used in almost any area of business, regardless of its size.
Why is this not spam? The main difference is trust. The person who subscribes to your newsletter agrees to this and entrusts you with his personal information - a personal email.
Where to begin? Steps:
You should not buy ready-made bases, they usually do not bring any result, unless you are engaged in cold email campaigns.
To collect the base, they usually use the subscription form on the website or landing page. Offer a discount or lead magnet. Don"t make the shape too big or complicated.
There are thousands of ways to ask for an email, it is important to find the best one, and the person will leave you his mail with pleasure. The main thing to remember is that an email address is a personal information that has been entrusted to you. Do not abuse this trust.
Segmentation is a crucial aspect of email marketing that cannot be overlooked. By segmenting your subscriber base based on their preferences, behaviors, interests, and demographics, you can create targeted and personalized email campaigns that resonate with your audience.
There are different ways to segment your subscriber base, including by geographical location, purchase history, engagement level, age, gender, job title, and more. You can use tools like email tagging and automation to segment your list and send automated emails based on certain triggers.
Segmentation not only improves the relevance and personalization of your emails but also boosts your email deliverability. Sending targeted emails to engaged subscribers reduces the likelihood of your emails being marked as spam or going unread, which can negatively affect your sender reputation and deliverability rates.
Furthermore, segmentation allows you to tailor your call-to-actions (CTAs) and offers to your subscribers' interests and preferences, increasing the chances of click-throughs and conversions.
Clearly define the goals of your email campaign. Think about what problem you want to solve, for example:
- Tell about the new company and attract customers;
- Announce the release of a new product or service;
- Inform about the upcoming event, invite guests;
- Increase customer loyalty;
- Establish feedback - answer questions that may arise from buyers;
There are the following types of mailings that help to solve certain problems and are suitable for different companies.
1. Selling or promotional mailings. Inform users about discounts, sales, special offers, and new collections.
2. Informational. Contain useful content, such as infographics, research results, event or product reviews, instructions, navigation, and recommendations. Helps to increase company awareness and brand loyalty.
3. Trigger, or automatic. Letters are sent automatically and are tied to certain events and occasions:
- the user abandoned the cart or abandoned the order;
- the client"s birthday has come;
- the ordered goods have been delivered;
- the bonus for the order is added;
- the seller recommends choosing something suitable for the previous order and others.
4. Reactivation. They allow you to resume or completely stop communication with inactive customers.
Be sure to personalize your emails. Come up with a catchy headline.
So that your letter is not lost and is more likely to be opened, stand out from the rest:
- Come up with a non-standard catchy subject and preheader - displaying the introduction of the letter.
- Add emoticons if appropriate.
- Compose the text. Write in a structured way – get the user interested in the first sentences, tell about yourself or provide useful information in more detail, and add a call to action at the end.
- Use formatting: lists, subheadings, highlighting, links.
- Do not be afraid to write informally, readers will perceive appropriate jokes better than dry text.
- Add graphic elements. To dilute the text, use images, gifs, rollovers, and videos.
🔹 The key to successful email marketing and generating leads is to start from the basics. You need to create a clear message that resonates with your target audience. It should be relevant, informative and easy-to-understand.
Moreover, you need to optimize every aspect of your message, including the visuals, copy, subject line and call-to-action so that it looks attractive enough for your prospects to take action. Finally, if done properly email marketing can become a powerful tool to help you establish relationships with potential customers and drive revenue growth. All it takes is a little creativity, consistency and commitment on your part and you will see results in no time!